- Individual or group lessons. Get a group of friends, co-workers or church group together and I will come to your place.
- Choose from any combination of the topics listed here or create your own class tailored to your needs.
- How to construct soups, salads, dips and dressing.
- How to make homemade pizza dough, sauce and bake them in a standard kitchen oven.
- Knife skills, using different produce, combining produce and soup/salad bases, chemical free cooking.
- Learn any ethnic style. Including Italian, Asian, Mexican, German, Heritage American, Scandinavian, etc.
- Making food for the week. B-Lunch & Dinners.
- Bring a party together. How to select food for a menu, timing the food for a finish, pairing drinks, table setting, and ambience.
- Managing a dinner party for 20 or more. Menu planning, shopping, timing the food, staging and table arrangements.
- Need a little nudge in the right direction?
Book a cooking class! Have fun with friends and eat great food. You and your friends will gain confidence and a positive attitude about cooking and spending quality time in your kitchen. Prices depend on the number of topics covered, time, and whether it is “demo and eating” or everyone wants to cook, too. If everyone wants to practice cooking, more space and material is needed.
Prices range from $65.00 – $90.00 per person, plus food cost. Class times depend on the number of topics covered and number of people attending. Call me! Chef Christal Blessin. 602-750-3528. Leave a voice mail or email me direct.
Stop by and meet me in person every Saturday at John’s Amish Country vendor booth, where I do cooking demo’s at the Uptown Farmers Market, located at Bethany Home Road and Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ.